The University of Richmond has reopened to the public its Harnett Museum of Art, located in the Modlin Center for the Arts. The museum is open Monday through Friday, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., through April 22.
The current exhibitions are:
● Alterations: Tailored Solutions to Climate Change;
● Arcadian Idylls: Landscape Masterpieces of Nineteenth-Century European and American Printmaking;
● Flora & Fauna: Prints from the Collection;
● Gee’s Bend Prints: From Quilts to Prints;
● Two Decades: Celebrating the 20th Anniversary of Joel and Lila Harnett Print Study Center.
For details, visit museums.richmond.edu.
Thank you for reading!
If you enjoy our content, please consider a monetary contribution to help us keep our news free.
Click here to Contribute!
Leave a Reply