The following sites will have testing available.
Information from VDH on testing at home.
Tests will be available for pick up at some RCHD testing and vaccination events starting January 4, 2022. The locations, dates, and times for those events are listed below. Tests for pick up are available while supplies last.
- 1/4/21 (Tu), Second Baptist Church (3300 Broad Rock Blvd), 9:00-11:00am (test event) and 3:00-6:00pm (vaccination event)
- 1/5/21 (W), RHHD Henrico West Clinic (8600 Dixon Powers Dr), 9:00-10:45am (vaccination event)
- 1/5/21 (W), Eastern Henrico Recreation Center (1440 Laburnum Ave), 1:00-4:00pm (vaccination event)
- 1/5/22 (W), Highland Springs Community Center (16 S Ivy Ave), 3:00-6:00 pm (test event)
- 1/6/21 (Th), RHHD Downtown Clinic (400 E Cary St), 1:00-3:00pm (vaccination event)
- 1/7/22 (Fr), Diversity Thrift (1407 Sherwood Ave), 1:00-3:00pm (test event)
The Richmond Public Library
Pharmacies and Grocery Stores
COVID-19 tests can be purchased over the counter from most pharmacies and some grocery stores. This includes CVS, Walgreens, Kroger, Publix, etc., which carry BinaxNOW kits.