Mobile COVID-19 testing events will take place at several Henrico and Richmond locations in the coming days, Richmond and Henrico Health Districts officials announced Thursday.
The community testing center at Richmond Raceway closed Feb. 8 so that the RHHD could focus on mobile events instead.
This week’s testing opportunities will take place:
• Feb. 11, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., in the Libbie Mill Library parking lot, 2100 Libbie Lake East Street in Henrico;
• Feb. 11, from noon to 2 p.m. and 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., in the Arthur Ashe Center parking lot, 3001 North Arthur Ashe Boulevard in Richmond;
• Feb. 12, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., at the Bryan Park Farmer’s Market, 4308 Hermitage Road in Richmond;
• Feb. 12, from noon to 2 p.m., in the Fairfield Area Library parking lot, 1401 North Laburnum Avenue in Henrico;
• Feb. 12, from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m., in the Arthur Ashe Center parking lot, 3001 North Arthur Ashe Boulevard in Richmond.
The events are subject to change due to weather and other factors. Other testing opportunities also are available; for a full schedule, visit www.vdh.virginia.gov/richmond-city/richmond-and-henrico-area-covid-19-testing-sites/or call (804) 205-3501.
All of the RHHD tests offered are PCR tests; results are available within four days of testing.
Leave a Reply