701 Pleasant Street – $165,000, 1,334 SF (built in 1973), from Joseph Hrubik Trustee to Lashwan S. Parker and Darius Ware. 508 East Read Street – $189,000, 768 SF (built in 1947), from Housing & Urban Development to Korey Montez Knapper. 114 Battery Street – $210,000, 1,333 SF (built in 1951), from Randolph H. and Frances B. Callahan to Staci […]
Sorry! This content is only available to registered users.
Please Login below or Register a Free Account in order to access all of the great content from The Henrico Citizen!