Two people were injured in a fire that occurred in an Eastern Henrico residence Feb. 5. The blaze broke out shortly before 5:20 a.m. in the 2200 block of Beau Lane in the Central Gardens neighborhood, near Mechanicsville Turnpike. Henrico firefighters arrived within five minutes and found smoke and fire coming from the front window of the brick rancher-style home. […]
Sorry! This content is only available to registered users.
Please Login below or Register a Free Account in order to access all of the great content from The Henrico Citizen!